Back in the goat skin for 2012
This is at Salida, Steve mid race and Deb winning her AG
As of now the tentative schedule is:
1. Salida Marathon - March.
2. Collegiate Peaks 50 mile - April
3. Jemez 50 - May (Deb's running and I am an aid station captain)
4. San Juan Solstice 50 mile - June (Hardcore final long run for Hardrock)
5. Hardrock 100 - July (This is not tentative and we've decided to run this together)
6. Speedgoat 50K - July (depends on if we can walk after Hardrock)
7. Wasatch 100- September (Deb, depending on lottery)
7. Bear 100 - September (Steve, and Deb if she doesn't get into Wasatch)
That's it for now and will probably be it, depending on which ones we get into...after all I am now 60 and Deb will be 58 in August! Sprinkled in there here and there are the many NM MTNRNR trail series, which we will either RD or run as training.
Glad to be back and here's wishing everyone out there a fantastic 2012 and that you get into the races you want to get in!
Steve and Deb
Steve at Hardrock
4th in line with orange WSMRT shirt on
(photo by Jason Halladay, this is the 2012 finisher's poster print)